oh boy
1
天啊, 哎呀
used to express frustration or dismay along with a sense of resignation
- Oh boy, I forgot to submit the assignment on time.
哎呀, 我忘记按时提交作业了。
- Oh boy, the car broke down on our way to the airport.
哎呀, 在去机场的路上车坏了。
- Oh boy, I messed up the presentation in front of the clients.
哎呀,我在客户面前搞砸了演示。
- Oh boy, the project didn't turn out the way we expected.
哎呀, 项目没有像我们预期的那样进行。
- Oh boy, the weather ruined our outdoor picnic plans.
哎呀, 天气破坏了我们的户外野餐计划。
2
天啊, 哇
used to express surprise, excitement, or anticipation
- Oh boy, I can't wait to see what's in store for my birthday!
哦,天哪,我迫不及待想看看我生日那天会有什么惊喜!
- Oh boy, they're releasing a new Harry Potter book next month!
哦,天哪,他们下个月要出一本新的哈利波特书!
- Oh boy, only two more days until our vacation to Hawaii!
哦,天哪,距离我们去夏威夷度假只有两天了!
- Oh boy, I love roller coasters!Let's ride the biggest one first!
哦,天哪,我喜欢过山车!我们先坐最大的那个吧!
- Oh boy, a weekend getaway to the beach sounds amazing!
哦,男孩,周末去海滩度假听起来太棒了!